Wednesday, January 17, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Wednesday, January 17, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Wednesday, January 17, 2024
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake.
Psalm 23:1-3 (NIV)
Heavenly Father, in the freshness of this morning, I come before You with a heart grateful for Your unwavering presence in my life. As Psalm 23 reminds me, You are my Shepherd; I lack nothing. In Your boundless grace, You provide for all my needs, guiding me along right paths, bringing restoration to my soul.

As the new day unfolds, may Your love and peace lead me. In green pastures, let me find rest; beside quiet waters, guide my steps. Renew my spirit and strengthen my faith, that I may walk in righteousness, reflecting Your glory in all I do.

In moments of challenge or uncertainty, remind me that You are with me, Your rod and Your staff comforting and protecting. May Your goodness and love follow me today and all the days of my life, and in Your mercy, keep me close to You.

Thank You for the promise of Your presence and the peace that surpasses all understanding. I entrust this day into Your hands, confident in Your care and provision.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
May this prayer serve as a guiding light, instilling peace within you. Let it be a foundation for your day, anchoring you in faith and the steadfast promises of God.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment