Friday, February 9, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Friday, February 9, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Friday, February 9, 2024
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, who abides in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.”
Psalm 91:1–2 (RSV)
Heavenly Father, as I awaken to the dawn of Your new creation, I seek refuge under the shadow of Your almighty wings. Like the Psalmist who declared, "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, who abides in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, 'My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust,'" I, too, proclaim my trust in You.

Lord, as the sun rises, casting away the darkness, let Your light dispel all fears from my heart. Be my fortress against the trials of the day. Guide my steps and guard my soul, for in You I find my peace. Your faithfulness is my shield and rampart.

Let Your love encompass me, and Your strength uphold me. May my heart be steadfast, trusting in Your unfailing mercy and grace. For You are my refuge, my fortress, and in You alone, O Most High, do I place my trust. Amen.
May this prayer serve as a guiding light for you, offering peace and comfort throughout your day, and I hope it resonates with your heart, supporting you on your spiritual journey.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer written by Kenny Sallee, ThM…

No comments:

Post a Comment