Saturday, February 10, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Saturday, February 10, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Saturday, February 10, 2024
In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: We have a strong city; God makes salvation its walls and ramparts…Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.
Isaiah 26:1-4 (NIV)
Heavenly Father, as I awaken to the new light of this day, I am reminded of Your steadfast love and eternal peace. Your Word in Isaiah 26 speaks of a strong city, a foundation laid by Your hand for our salvation. In the tranquility of this morning, I seek to dwell within Your fortified walls, guarded by Your faithfulness.

Lord, You promise perfect peace for those who are steadfast in mind and trust in You. As I step forward into the day, let my mind be anchored in Your truth and my heart trust in Your unchanging grace. Help me to keep my thoughts fixed on You, for in You lies the true peace that surpasses all understanding.

You are an everlasting rock, unshakable and strong. In a world that constantly changes, Your promises remain firm and Your love unending. Grant me the courage to face this day with the assurance of Your presence, the stability of Your word, and the joy of Your salvation.

May my actions reflect Your love, my words carry Your wisdom, and my thoughts be filled with Your peace. For in trusting You, I find strength; in leaning on Your understanding, I find guidance; and in dwelling in Your presence, I find rest.

Thank You for the gift of this new day, a fresh opportunity to experience Your love and share it with others. In Jesus' name, Amen.
May this prayer serve as your guide throughout the morning, providing you with a sense of peace and forgiveness as you navigate through your day.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer written by Kenny Sallee, ThM…

No comments:

Post a Comment