Friday, March 29, 2024

Morning Prayer for Friday, March 29, 2024

 

Friday Morning Prayer
March 29, 2024
Those who love me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know my name. When they call to me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them my salvation.
Psalm 91:14-16
Heavenly Father, on this Good Friday morning, we come before You in quiet reflection, embracing the spirit of Psalm 91:14-16. As we remember Your son's sacrifice on the cross, we find solace in Your promise of love and deliverance.

"Because he is bound to me in love, therefore will I deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name. When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will rescue him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him my salvation."

Lord, we acknowledge our deep need for Your protection and guidance. Just as You promised to deliver and protect those who are bound in love to You, we ask for Your sheltering presence in our lives. May we feel Your comforting hand in times of trouble, and Your wise counsel in moments of uncertainty.

On this day, as we reflect on the ultimate sacrifice of Your Son, Jesus Christ, let us be reminded of the depth of Your love for us. Help us to understand the significance of this sacrifice, and inspire us to live in a way that honors the love and protection You so freely offer.

Grant us the courage to face the challenges of this world, knowing that You are with us in every moment. May our hearts be filled with gratitude for the gift of salvation and the promise of eternal life.

In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen.

----
May this prayer serve as a guiding light for you, offering peace and comfort throughout your day, and I hope it resonates with your heart, supporting you on your spiritual journey.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment