Saturday, March 23, 2024

Morning Prayer for Saturday, March 23, 2024

 

Saturday Morning Prayer
March 23, 2024
Thus says the Lord: In a time of favor I have answered you, on a day of salvation I have helped you; I have kept you and given you as a covenant to the people, to establish the land, to apportion the desolate heritages.
Isaiah 49:8
Heavenly Father, in the freshness of this morning, I come before You, inspired by Your words in Isaiah, remembering Your promise of favor and salvation. As the dawn breaks, I am reminded of Your faithfulness, Your unfailing help, and the covenant You have made with Your people.

Lord, as You have kept and guided those before me, I pray for Your guidance and protection this day. May I walk in the assurance of Your favor, confident in the salvation You provide. Help me to be an instrument of Your peace, to establish goodness in the land You have given us, and to bring hope to the desolate places of our world.

In the light of this new day, renew my spirit. Let Your love and mercy shine through me, that I might reflect Your grace in all I do. Lead me in Your paths of righteousness, and keep my heart steadfast in Your ways.

Thank You, Lord, for this day of salvation, for the promise of Your presence and the gift of this new beginning. In Your holy name, I pray. Amen.

----
May this prayer serve as your guide throughout the morning, providing you with a sense of peace and forgiveness as you navigate through your day.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment