Monday, March 4, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Monday, March 4, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Monday, March 4, 2024

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight and the sin that clings so closely, and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus the pioneer and perfecter of our faith, who for the sake of the joy that was set before him endured the cross, disregarding its shame, and has taken his seat at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:1–2
Heavenly Father, as I awaken to the new day, I am reminded of the words in Hebrews 12:1–2. Help me to lay aside every weight and the sin that clings so closely, and let me run with perseverance the race that is set before me.

Guide my eyes to focus not on the challenges and distractions of this world, but on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of our faith. For the joy set before Him, He endured the cross, disregarding its shame, and has taken His seat at the right hand of Your throne.

In His example, let me find strength and endurance. Help me to embrace the discipline of this day, knowing it is a sign of Your love and a part of the journey to holiness. May I act with grace and humility, keeping my heart and mind on the path leading to Your Kingdom.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

----
May this prayer serve as a source of comfort and guidance for you, offering encouragement as you navigate through the events and challenges of your day.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment