Friday, April 26, 2024

Morning Prayer for Friday, April 26, 2024

 

Friday Morning Prayer
April 26, 2024
It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness by night.
Psalm 92:1-2
Gracious and Eternal God, as the light of this new day unfolds, I lift my heart in gratitude. It is good to give thanks to You, Lord, for Your steadfast love greets me each morning, fresh as the dawn. In Your grace, I find the strength to face the day, and in Your mercy, I find hope that renews my spirit.

As I sing praises to Your name, O Most High, let my life be a reflection of Your glory. Your faithfulness, as constant as the night, brings comfort to my soul, guiding me through darkness into light. May my thoughts, words, and actions this day declare Your love and faithfulness.

In the hustle of the day, help me to remember Your presence, to pause in Your peace, and to share Your love with those around me. Thank You for the gift of this day, a fresh opportunity to live in Your grace. Amen.

---
May this prayer serve as a guiding light for you, offering peace and comfort throughout your day, and I hope it resonates with your heart, supporting you on your spiritual journey
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment