Friday, April 5, 2024

Morning Prayer for Friday, April 5, 2024

 

Friday Morning Prayer
April 5, 2024
For God alone my soul waits in silence, for my hope is from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my deliverance and my honor; my mighty rock, my refuge is in God. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us.
Psalm 62:5-8
Heavenly Father, in the serenity of this new morning, as the world awakens to the light of Your love, we pause to reflect on the words of Psalm 62, verses 5 through 8.

"For God alone my soul waits in silence, for my hope is from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my deliverance and my honor; my mighty rock, my refuge is in God. Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us."

Lord, in the stillness of our hearts, we seek You, our rock and salvation. As we recall the resurrection of Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, we find our hope renewed, our faith strengthened. May the joy of Easter, the victory over the grave, be the cornerstone of our lives.

We pray that we may rest in Your presence, unshaken and secure, finding solace in Your unfailing love and mighty protection. May we trust in You at all times, pouring out our hearts to You, knowing You are our refuge.

As the light of this Easter season fills our days, let Your light fill our souls, guiding our steps and decisions. May we be instruments of Your peace and love, spreading the hope and joy of the resurrection to all we meet.

Thank You for the quiet assurance that comes from knowing You are always with us, our fortress in times of trouble, our source of strength and honor. Help us to live each day in gratitude and faithfulness, reflecting the love of Christ in our words and deeds.

In the precious name of Jesus, our risen Savior, we pray, Amen.

----
May this prayer serve as a guiding light for you, offering peace and comfort throughout your day, and I hope it resonates with your heart, supporting you on your spiritual journey.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment