Thursday, April 25, 2024

Morning Prayer for Thursday, April 25, 2024

 

Thursday Morning Prayer
April 25, 2024
When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he placed his right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living one. I was dead, and see, I am alive forever and ever; and I have the keys of Death and of Hades.
Revelation 1:17-18
Gracious and Eternal Lord, as I awaken to the gift of this new day, I am reminded of Your words in Revelation, where it is said, 'Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living one. I was dead, and see, I am alive forever and ever; and I have the keys of Death and of Hades.'

In the light of this morning, may Your presence banish all fear from my heart. You, who are the Alpha and the Omega, guide my thoughts, words, and actions throughout this day. As You hold the keys to life and death, lead me in the way of life that I may be a witness to Your enduring love and power.

Give me the strength to face the challenges of this day with the confidence of Your eternal presence. May my heart be filled with the peace of knowing You are always with me, from this morning until the end of age.

In the name of Christ, who lives forever and gives us life eternal, Amen.

---
May this prayer serve as a guiding light, instilling peace within you. Let it be a foundation for your day, anchoring you in faith and the steadfast promises of God.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment