Thursday, July 28, 2016

His Princess Every Day - His Promise

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

My Daughter,

Oh, how I’m pleased when you obey Me, because I love to reward you with everlasting blessings! When you feel trapped and need to break free from the strongholds of this world, let Me search your heart and see what holds you back from My blessings. If you will be still long enough for Me to shine My light in the dark areas, I will help you find your way out of any sin that entangles you. What I ask for you is not just for My glory; it is for your good. No temporary pleasure can satisfy your soul the way I can. Not only that, even your children’s children will be blessed if you love Me with all your heart and obey Me all the days of your life. Now is the time to get your heart right and to live in the freedom I offer you!

Love,
Your everlasting Father

You will experience all these blessings if you obey the LORD your God. - Deuteronomy 28:2

Treasure of Truth

The Lord’s love is unconditional; His promises are not!

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment