Wednesday, December 20, 2023

he Morning Prayer for Wednesday, December 20, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Wednesday, December 20, 2023

This is the one about whom it is written: "I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you."
Matthew 11:10 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, as I awaken to the new light of this day, I embrace Your presence and the peace that You offer. Let me walk in the path You have set before me, with a heart ready to receive and a spirit eager to follow.

May Your wisdom guide me, Your strength uphold me, and Your grace be seen in all I do. Let my hands perform Your works, and my feet tread Your journey. May my voice echo Your love, and my life reflect Your light.

As Your messenger, let me prepare the way for Your love and truth in the world around me. May I spread kindness like the morning sun and offer compassion that breaks the night's darkness.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
I hope this prayer resonates with you and aids you in your spiritual journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment