Saturday, December 2, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Saturday, December 2, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Saturday, December 2, 2023

The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad. Lord, save us! Lord, grant us success! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. From the house of the Lord we bless you.
Psalm 118:24-26 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, this is the day that You have made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it. I wake with gratitude in my heart, knowing that Your love and mercy are new each morning. Help me to walk in Your ways today and to find joy in every moment, no matter what challenges I may face.

Lord, I ask for Your saving grace and Your success in all that I do today. Let me be a vessel for Your work, and may my actions and words bring glory to Your name.

I welcome Your presence in my life and pray that I would feel Your nearness as I go about my day. May I be a blessing to those I encounter, and may they see You in me.

Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord. I praise You and thank You for the gift of this new day.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
I hope this prayer serves as an uplifting start to your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment