Monday, January 22, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Monday, January 22, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Monday, January 22, 2024
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and l will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28 (RSV)
Heavenly Father, in the freshness of this morning, I come before You, inspired by Your words in Matthew 11:28. As the day awakens, so does my spirit, seeking refuge and peace in Your loving embrace.

Lord, You invite all who labor and are burdened to find rest in You. In the midst of life's toils and troubles, I seek Your solace and strength. Let Your grace be the calm in my storm, the light in my darkness, guiding me through this day.

Grant me a heart that is open to Your will, hands ready to serve with love, and a spirit that finds true rest in Your presence. May Your wisdom guide my thoughts, Your love govern my actions, and Your peace fill my soul.

As I step into the day, let me be a vessel of Your peace and love to those around me. May I remember that in You, I find the rest and rejuvenation my soul yearns for.

In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
May this prayer serve as a source of comfort and guidance for you, offering encouragement as you navigate through the events and challenges of your day.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment