Wednesday, February 7, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Wednesday, February 7, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Wednesday, February 7, 2024
But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:13b-14 (NIV)
Heavenly Father, as I rise to greet this day, I set my heart and mind towards You, embracing the wisdom of Philippians 3:13b-14. I forget what is behind and strain toward what is ahead. Lord, guide my steps as I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which You have called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

With each new dawn, renew my spirit and fill me with strength to pursue righteousness, love, and faith. Help me to lay aside every weight and the sin that so easily entangles, running with perseverance the race marked out for me.

In the challenges I face, let Your Word be my guide and Your love my constant companion. Teach me to act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with You. May my actions reflect Your grace, and my words bring hope and light to those around me.

Thank You for Your unfailing love and the promise of eternal life through Jesus Christ. I commit this day to You and all that I will do. May it be pleasing in Your sight.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
As you embark on your day, facing both its challenges and blessings, may this prayer serve as spiritual nourishment and a source of peace for your heart.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer written by Kenny Sallee, ThM…

No comments:

Post a Comment