Sunday, November 19, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Sunday, November 19, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Sunday, November 19, 2023

But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong.
1 Corinthians 1:27 (RSV)


Dear Heavenly Father, as I begin this new day, I am humbled by the wisdom found in your word. In 1 Corinthians 1:27, you remind us that you have chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and you have chosen the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

Lord, I thank you for this reminder that your ways are not our ways, and your wisdom surpasses all human understanding. Help me to embrace this truth in my life today. May I not rely on my own strength or understanding but rather trust in your divine plan.

In my weakness, Lord, I find your strength. In my foolishness, I find your wisdom. May I surrender myself to your will and allow you to work through me, using my imperfections to bring glory to your name.

Guide me throughout this day, Lord, and grant me the wisdom and strength I need to face the challenges that come my way. Help me to be a vessel of your love, grace, and mercy to those I encounter. Let your light shine through me so that others may see your greatness.

Thank you, Lord, for your unfailing love and for choosing me, despite my weaknesses. I place my trust in you and give you all the glory and honor.

In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
I hope this prayer provides inspiration and solace for your morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment