Monday, April 18, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Monday, April 18, 2016

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.


I Will Never Leave You

My Princess,

I know you live in a world where many relationships come to a bitter end, my love. But I am not man; I am your Lord and Your Prince. I will never leave you or forsake you, my beloved bride. As long as you walk with me you will never walk alone. I am with you wherever you are and I will never abandon you. If ever you doubt I am here, just ask Me and I will reveal myself to you in a very special way. I will do whatever it takes to prove my faithfulness to you. You can trust your heart in my care; I will not let you down as long as you look up.

Love,
Your Prince who will always be yours 

Even when I walk through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. - Psalm 23:4 (NLT) 


Prayer to my Prince 

My faithful prince, 

Thank you for being my one true love. Thank you for being the one that walks in when others walk out of my life. What a comfort to know I am never alone because I am yours. Your faithfulness is the foundation of my very being. Open my spiritual eyes that I may see you, that I may feel your presence and never doubt you are with me. 

Love,
Your princess who wants to be close 

Even if my father and mother abandon me,
The Lord will hold me close. - Psalm 27:10 

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.