Monday, April 25, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Monday, April 25, 2016

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

I Will Bless You
 
My Bride,

It brings me such great pleasure to watch and see you enjoy the blessings I have arranged for you. I Love to surprise my bride with little gifts that only she can see. Let yourself receive from me today. Don’t let the difficulties of this life cause you to lose sight of who you are and all I have for you. Remember, my love, you are my royalty, you are my treasure. Now look to the heavens and smile because the best is yet to come!

Love,
Your Prince and blessing 

Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever. - Psalm 23:6 (NLT) (NLT) 

Prayer to my Prince 

My Generous Prince, 

I feel like the most blessed bride to be yours. I love your little surprises. Today I open my heart completely to receive all you have for me. I don’t want to miss out on anything you have planned for our life together. Please pour out your favor and blessing upon me, May all the world around me see I am your princess. Thank you for the greatest gift of all... eternity with you! 

Love, 
Your Princess who celebrates all you do 

They will tell of the power of your awesome works,
and I will proclaim your great deeds.
They will celebrate your abundant goodness
and joyfully sing of your righteousness. - Psalm 145:6 

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.