Monday, May 23, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Celebrate With Me

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

My Bride,

I want you to celebrate life with me. There are so many amazing things we have to look forward to, so don’t let this world keep you from celebrating who you are and the wonderful things to come, My Beloved. The things that seem sorrowful now will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever! So stop for a moment, Do something to celebrate the love relationship we have together. Imagine our great and glorious wedding day, and as you do, let your heart bask in the beauty to come.

Love,
Your Prince and Joy 

The sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom,  and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the LORD, saying, "Give thanks to the LORD Almighty, for the LORD is good; his love endures forever. - Jeremiah 33:11 (NLT) 

Prayer to my Prince 

Yes Lord, I will celebrate our love for each other. Thank you for reminding me to celebrate life with you. Who am I, that you would bless me to be your princess bride? I do indeed have much to be thankful for. May my heart never forget to take time to celebrate your everlasting love for me. 

Love, 
Your Bride who loves you 

Rise up, O Lord, in all your power.
With music and singing we celebrate your mighty acts. - Psalm 21:13 (NLT) 

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.