Wednesday, May 25, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Tears

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

My Daughter,

I hear your heart-felt tears from Heaven. Never forget that I am here for you in the dark hours of the night, my daughter. When you are in need of a daddy to hold you, I will reach down from heaven and you will feel my spirit uplifting you. When you pour your heart out to me, I will wash away the pain that is keeping you down. My mighty hand will wipe away every tear you have cried and not a single drop will be wasted. I know what you need, and your tears will be turned into joy very soon.

Love,
Your King Who wipes away your tears 

But in my distress I cried out to the Lord;
Yes, I prayed to my God for help.
He heard me from his sanctuary;
My cry to him reached his ears. - Psalm 18:6 (NIV)

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.