Tuesday, May 3, 2016

"Twisted Truth" - Bible Life Coaching with Sheri Rose Shepherd

by Sheri Rose Shepherd
For God knows that the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God knowing good and evil.  — Genesis 3:5
Watch this week's video by clicking on the image below.



We need to be careful that we discern people's words from the true word of God. There are those that will be used by the enemy to give you a twisted version of the truth, but partial truth does not set people free. Only the power and truth of God's word will help you find your way when you are lost. Watch this week’s video for clarity on truth. 

God's Letter to You 

I believe if The Lord was going to write you a personal letter about battles this life brings it may read like this.... 

My Beloved Daughter,
Curiosity to take a walk on the dark side of life can be very dangerous. It is not that I don't want you to experience everything the life I gave you has to offer, it is that I love you so much I want you to experience it my way.

From the day I created the first woman, her curiosity carried her away from my perfect will. Her partial truth and doubt of my word brought death to her, her husband, and all of mankind. Today there is a different kind of death, not just the death of the physical body, but the empty spirit that walks in limited power to live by my word, because of twisted truth. I'm asking you to test everything against my word and purpose yourself to live by my truth and then you will experience the freedom that I long for you to know! 

Love,
Your Heavenly Father 

Prayer 

Dear God,

I lift your daughter up before you today. I ask you to give her discernment that she can see right from wrong, light from dark, and truth from lies, so she can live life free from deception. In your name I pray, amen. 

Treasure of Truth 

Just because we believe something, it doesn't mean it’s true.