Thursday, June 2, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Covered

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.


My Princess Warrior,

Never fear, My chosen Warrior, you are under My wing and covered with My Son’s blood. The cross covered your guilt, I covered your shame, and you are covered with My extravagant love! As soon as you ask my forgiveness, I never again remember your wrongs. No matter what you have done or where you have gone, you are now as white as snow, and a pure princess in my sight. You are a new creation and covered by my grace and mercy forever. Now get up and enjoy the rest of your days knowing you are covered, my beloved warrior!

Love,
Your King 

Purify me from my sins and I will be wash me and I will be clean and I will be whiter than snow. - Psalm 51:7 (NLT)

A Prayer Covering

I pray that you will fully understand the beauty of being in your Father’s family, and the grace that He has given you. I pray you will celebrate your new life and walk free from any guilt or regret. May you find peace and shelter in the covering of His abundant love and grace. Nothing can separate you from Him if you continue to obey Him. I pray you will see yourself as the pure princess you are. May you be safe from the evil in this world and live in abundant blessing! In Jesus’ name, Amen.

He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection. - Psalm 91:4 (NLT)

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.