Monday, June 20, 2016

His Princess Every Day - I Will Calm the Storm

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

My beloved,

I alone see the secret fears of your heart, my love. When you are fearful of the storms that rage in this life, hear Me whisper, “be still and know that I am with you.” Close your eyes and call out to Me, for I am your Prince of Peace. I will calm the storm inside your soul. Every time you allow me to navigate your life, you will be reminded that I am your captain. You can count on me. I made the seas, and I am your lighthouse when you need hope.

Love,
Your Prince and Savior

He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed. - Psalm 107:29 (NIV)

Prayer to my Prince

My Prince,

Although I know you are always there, I must admit that too many times I have allowed your truth to be drowned out by the storm I am in. I need you to help me trust you when I feel like I am drowning. May my spirit be so connected to yours that I hear you whisper “I am here to save you.” I love knowing that I have a mighty savior that can and will save me from any and all storms. Thank you for being my lifesaver.

Love,
Your Princess who loves being saved by you

For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs. - Zephaniah 3:17 (NLT)

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment