Monday, June 6, 2016

His Princess Every Day - You're Worth Everything to Me

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

My Priceless Bride,

It breaks my heart when you doubt what you're worth. I paid the ultimate price to prove to you how valuable you are, my beloved. I have loved you with my life. Whenever you feel insecure about who you are, look to the cross. Nothing you could ever say or do in this life will change the way I feel for you. You are such a treasure to me. I gave you my life to free you from a worthless life. I came that my Bride will live in an abundant life. Walk now in my confidence--not yours--and you will begin to feel your true value.

Love,
Your Prince who values you 

For you are a people holy to the LORD your God.
Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the LORD
has chosen you to be his treasured possession. - Deuteronomy 14:2 (NIV)

Prayer to my Prince 

Please forgive me, my prince, for not accepting the price you paid for me to become your bride. Sometimes I feel so unworthy of being your bride. Who am I that you would trade your life for mine? Who am I that you would take what I deserve in order to give me what is rightfully yours in heaven and on earth? To be honest, my Lord, I cannot grasp how much you paid for my life. Maybe I never will. One thing I know is: I am loved by the savior of the world. May that be enough for me to feel like a treasure.

Love, 
Your Princess who values your love

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. - Matthew 6:21 (NIV)

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.