Monday, September 5, 2016

His Princess Every Day - His Roadblocks

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

My Child,

I have asked you to lose your life so you can find your life in Me. However, many times you lose sight of why you’re on earth because you get lost in trivial things. The stuff that concerns you will not matter once you are finally home. Many times I allow disappointment as a divine intervention to get you to reflect on what really matters most to you and Me. Don’t allow disappointment to direct your path; instead, let it redirect you to reflect on and connect to Me again. You wouldn’t question the roadblocks if you really trusted Me to pave the way I want you to walk. Now, My beloved, be still and reflect on who I really am in your life. Ask yourself if you dwell in My presence or in pursuit of happiness. In our quiet times of reflection, you will find renewed strength. I promise not a moment spent with Me will be ever wasted.

Love,
Your heavenly Daddy

Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely. - 1 Corinthians 13:12

Treasure of Truth

Disappointment is God’s divine intervention intended for redirection.

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment