Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Prayer of the Day for THURSDAY, February 15, 2018


Please God our father, help me through the trials and tribulations I’m experiencing in my life. For years I have been victim to feeling alienated and alone, and I faithfully ask for your help. Guide me through these storms of life, and help me to remember that you alone are the way, the truth and the light. Stay with O, Lord in times when I feel there is no end to the pain I feel. Help me to remember, you, too carried a heavy cross, and yet you persevered. You knew our God had a plan, and that is what he intended for each and everyone of us, even though we may not understand. Please be at our side, and let us understand that by looking to you, we will obtain the wisdom and love that will complete us. Thank you Lord Jesus.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment