Embark on a journey through the scriptures with biblical scholar Kenny Sallee as your guide. With a Master's degree in Theology and a passion for biblical studies, Kenny offers insightful commentary, profound reflections, and enriching discussions. Whether you're a seasoned scholar or a curious seeker, this platform provides a space for deepening your understanding of the Bible and growing in faith. Join us as we explore the timeless truths of God's Word together.

Monday, June 11, 2018

The Morning Prayer for TUESDAY, June 12, 2018


Heavenly Father, I confess that in my life, I have been more attentive to someone who was beautiful and ignored another who was not. I have judged people by the way they look, by how old they are, by how they are dressed; and yet I know, in my heart, that all souls are beautiful to you and that you have commanded us to love one another, not through the sinful eye of our body and our emotions, but through the perfect eye of your Spirit.

Help me, I pray, to see other people as you see them, as my fellow souls struggling to find you. Let me not be deceived by appearance; let me not be misled by my prejudice. Let me not compare the outside of other people to the inside of myself, nor believe that the circumstances of my birth define a standard that others are supposed to meet. Let me see my own imperfection and not that of my fellow man. This I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment