Monday, January 7, 2019

The Morning Prayer for TUESDAY, January 8, 2019


Tuesday morning prayer

Lord, we pray not to get lost in the reality of our own depravity, but rather to find ourselves morning by morning in the light of your mercy and redemption.  Help us answer your call as readily as our father Abram, that we might extend your blessing throughout our community. Remind us that the places where we find you become altars in our world.

Lord, on this day I chose to put You first. Thank You that when You are at the center of our family, our lives are rich with love and goodness. Lord, be the running stream, springing up at the very heart of our household. Might we drink daily from the water of life, that our days would be filled with kindness, forgiveness, trust and love. Let Tuesday always prompt my heart to place my life in You. To see Your holy will be done I give my life anew.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment