Tuesday, September 26, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Tuesday, September 26, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
Revelation 3:20 (RSV)


Dear Heavenly Father, as I awaken to a new day, I am reminded that You stand at the door of my heart, knocking and waiting for me to open up to You. Just as the morning sun rises, breaking the darkness and bringing new hope, so too does Your love and grace shine on my life.

Lord, I hear Your voice this morning, calling me to a deeper relationship with You. Help me to not only hear but also to heed Your call. Open my ears to recognize Your voice amid the noise of the world, and strengthen my resolve to invite You into every part of my life.

I open the door of my heart to You today, Lord. Come in and dine with me. Fill me with Your spiritual nourishment, so that I may grow in faith, love, and understanding. Grant me the wisdom to discern Your will for my life, and the courage to act upon it.

As I go through this day, may I be ever-conscious of Your presence. Walk with me, guide me, and use me as a vessel for Your love and grace. Show me opportunities to share Your light with those I encounter, and to extend the invitation for them to also open their doors to You.

Thank you, Lord, for the unfathomable gift of Your love, for knocking at my door each day, and for waiting patiently for me to answer. I love You, and I dedicate this day to You.

In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.
May this prayer inspire you to start your day centered in God's presence, attuned to His voice, and open to His guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment