Monday, January 8, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Monday, January 8, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Monday, January 8, 2024

The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!” He replied, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.”
Luke 17:5–6 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, in the quiet of this morning, I come before You with a heart seeking growth. Inspired by Your words in Luke 17:5-6, I ask You to increase my faith. Help me to believe, even with faith as small as a mustard seed, that Your power can accomplish the impossible in my life.

Lord, guide my thoughts and actions today. Let my small faith be the start of great things, moving the mountains of doubt and planting the seeds of Your love and grace in my heart and in the lives of those I encounter.

May my faith in You be strong and unwavering, trusting that with You, all things are possible. Teach me to see the world through eyes of faith, hope, and love.

In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.
I hope this prayer serves as an uplifting start to your day.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment