Wednesday, January 10, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Wednesday, January 10, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Comfort, comfort my people, says your God. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and proclaim to her that her hard service has been completed, that her sin has been paid for, that she has received from the LORD's hand double for all her sins.
Isaiah 40:1-2 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, as I awaken to the light of a new day, I am reminded of Your eternal words in Isaiah, where You call for comfort and peace for Your people. Let this morning bring a renewal of Your tender compassion and grace in my life.

Lord, as You spoke to Jerusalem, speak now into my heart. Remind me that the struggles and trials I have faced are met with Your loving kindness and forgiveness. Let the knowledge of Your mercy uplift me, and may I walk today in the freedom of knowing my debts are paid and my sins forgiven through Your love and sacrifice.

Grant me the strength to face this day with the assurance of Your double portion of blessings. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind. Help me to extend the same comfort and love You have shown me to those I encounter today.

In Your holy name, I pray. Amen.
May this prayer guide you and give you peace as you go through your day.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment