Monday, February 26, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Monday, February 26, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Monday, February 26, 2024
I lift up my eyes to the hills—from where will my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1–2 (NSRV)
Heavenly Father, as I awaken to the new light of this day, I lift my eyes to the hills, remembering from where my help comes. Your creation, so vast and beautiful, reminds me of Your majesty and power.

Lord, You are the Maker of heaven and earth, the One who never slumbers nor sleeps. As the sun rises, let Your light shine upon me. Guide my steps, protect me from harm, and be my constant support.

In every challenge I face today, remind me that my help comes from You, the Lord, the sustainer of all. May Your grace be my shield, and Your wisdom my guide.

Thank You for Your unfailing love and the promise of Your presence. With a grateful heart, I entrust this day into Your hands. Amen.

---
May this prayer serve as a source of comfort and guidance for you, offering encouragement as you navigate through the events and challenges of your day.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment