Tuesday, February 20, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Tuesday, February 20, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Tuesday, February 20, 2024
My child, do not despise the Lord’s discipline or be weary of his reproof, for the Lord reproves the one he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights.
Proverbs 3:11-12 (NSRV)
Heavenly Father, as I greet the dawn of this new day, I humbly come before You, drawing inspiration from Your wise words in Proverbs 3:11-12. I thank You for Your loving discipline, which, like a father's care for his child, guides and shapes me.

Lord, help me to not despise Your discipline or be weary of Your reproof. For I know that through these, You show Your love, just as a father corrects the child in whom he delights. Let Your teachings mold me and Your corrections steer me on the path of righteousness.

Grant me the strength to face the challenges of this day with grace and understanding. May I see Your hand in every situation, guiding me towards growth and wisdom. Help me to embrace Your discipline with an open heart, knowing that it is a sign of Your deep love for me.

In every moment, remind me of Your presence and Your unending love. Guide my thoughts, words, and actions so that they may reflect Your goodness and mercy.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

---
I hope this prayer resonates with you aiming to start the day with a spirit of faith and surrender to God's guidance and brings comfort and peace to your morning.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment