Tuesday, February 13, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Tuesday, February 13, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Accept whatever befalls you, and in times of humiliation be patient. For gold is tested in the fire, and those found acceptable, in the furnace of humiliation.
Ecclesiasticus 2:4-5 (NRSV)
Heavenly Father, in the freshness of this morning, I embrace Your words from Ecclesiasticus 2:4-5. As You have said, "Accept whatever befalls you, and in times of humiliation be patient. For gold is tested in the fire, and those found acceptable, in the furnace of humiliation."

Lord, grant me the strength to accept the day's challenges with grace and patience. Let me remember that, like gold refined in fire, my faith and character are being strengthened in times of trial and humility.

As I step into the day, guide my actions and thoughts. Help me to embody patience and trust in Your plan, even when the path is unclear or difficult. May I find comfort and growth in the trials, knowing that You are with me, shaping me into a vessel of Your love and grace.

Thank You for the gift of this new day, a fresh opportunity to live in Your grace and to reflect Your love to the world. In the challenges I face, let me always find reasons to praise You and trust in Your unfailing love.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
I hope this prayer resonates with you aiming to start the day with a spirit of faith and surrender to God's guidance and brings comfort and peace to your morning.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment