Wednesday, February 28, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Wednesday, February 28, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Wednesday, February 28, 2024
For your steadfast love is as high as the heavens; your faithfulness extends to the clouds. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens. Let your glory be over all the earth.
Psalm 57:10-11 (NSRV)
Heavenly Father, as the new day dawns, I lift my heart in gratitude and praise. For Your steadfast love is great, reaching to the heavens, Your faithfulness to the clouds. May my soul be awakened by Your grace, as vast as the skies and as enduring as the firmament.

Lord, let Your glory shine above all the earth, as I begin this day in Your presence. Guide my steps in Your truth, that I may walk in the light of Your love. May my words and actions reflect Your mercy and kindness, extending to others the compassion You have shown me.

As the sun rises, heralding a new beginning, fill me with the assurance of Your unfailing love. Help me to trust in Your faithfulness, as constant as the morning light. May my spirit soar in worship, like the birds at dawn, singing praises to Your name.

In the stillness of this morning, I find my refuge in You. Be my strength and my shield, my ever-present help in times of need. With a heart full of thanksgiving, I commit this day to You, O Lord, my God.

In Your holy name, I pray. Amen.

---
As you embark on your day, facing both its challenges and blessings, may this prayer serve as spiritual nourishment and a source of peace for your heart.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment