Thursday, March 21, 2024

Morning Prayer for Thursday, March 21, 2024

 

Thursday Morning Prayer
March 21, 2024
…until a spirit from on high is poured out on us, and the wilderness becomes a fruitful field, and the fruitful field is deemed a forest. Then justice will dwell in the wilderness, and righteousness abide in the fruitful field. The effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever.
Isaiah 32:15-17
Heavenly Father, as I awaken to the light of a new day, I am reminded of Your promises in Isaiah, where it is said that when Your Spirit is poured upon us from on high, the wilderness becomes a fruitful field.

May Your Spirit descend upon me this day, turning the barren places of my heart into a lush garden of Your peace. Just as the fruit of righteousness brings peace and the effect of righteousness is quietness and trust forever, so too let my actions reflect Your righteousness and peace.

Grant me the strength to sow seeds of justice and harvest the fruit of Your love. Help me to trust in Your ways, finding quietness and confidence in Your unending faithfulness.

In the stillness of this morning, I seek Your guidance and wisdom. Lead me in paths of righteousness for Your name's sake. May my words and deeds this day bear witness to Your grace and truth.

In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.

----
May this prayer serve as a guiding light, instilling peace within you. Let it be a foundation for your day, anchoring you in faith and the steadfast promises of God.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment