Friday, March 15, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Friday, March 15, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Friday, March 15, 2024
Now may the God of peace, who brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, make you complete in everything good so that you may do his will, working among us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.
Hebrews 13:20-21
O Lord, our Eternal Shepherd, by the blood of the eternal covenant, You have brought back our Lord Jesus from the dead, the great Shepherd of the sheep. On this new morning, I ask that You work in us that which is pleasing in Your sight, through Jesus Christ.

Grant me, O God, the strength to do Your will, guiding my steps and actions in Your paths of righteousness. Equip me with everything good so that I may carry out Your purposes. May Your peace and love be reflected in my words and deeds today.

Bless this day, O Lord, and make it fruitful. Help me to be a bearer of Your light and a vessel of Your grace. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.

----
May this prayer serve as a guiding light for you, offering peace and comfort throughout your day, and I hope it resonates with your heart, supporting you on your spiritual journey.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment