Tuesday, March 12, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Tuesday, March 12, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Tuesday, March 12, 2024
But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Isaiah 43:1-2
Heavenly Father, in the freshness of this new morning, I come before You with a heart full of gratitude, remembering Your words in Isaiah 43:1-2.

"Thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you."

Lord, as I step into the day ahead, I am comforted by the knowledge that I am Yours. In every challenge, every uncertainty, let me feel Your presence, as close as the air I breathe. Remind me that I am crafted by Your hands, called by my name, and held within Your unending grace.

In the moments I pass through deep waters, be my guiding strength. When the rivers of life rise high, let them not sweep me away. In times of trial, as if walking through fire, shield me with Your protection, that I may not be harmed.

Grant me the courage to face this day, not in fear, but in the confidence of Your eternal promise. May my steps be steady and my heart be brave, knowing that You are with me, through every moment, every challenge.

In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen.

----
I hope this prayer resonates with you aiming to start the day with a spirit of faith and surrender to God's guidance and brings comfort and peace to your morning.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment