Friday, April 19, 2024

Morning Prayer for Friday, April 19, 2024

 

Friday Morning Prayer
April 19, 2024
…giving thanks to God the Father at all times and for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 5:20
Heavenly Father, as I awaken to the new light of this day, I pause to give You thanks. Thank You for the gift of life, for the breath that sustains life, for the food of this earth that nourishes life, and for the love of family and friends without which there would be no life.

Thank You for the beauty I see around me, the sounds of nature that bring joy, the fragrant flowers, and the cooling rain. Each new day is a gift from You, a chance to start anew and to make a difference.

Help me today to see the world through eyes of thankfulness. May I be reminded that all good things are from You and that every day is a chance to praise You and to extend Your kingdom.

Guide my steps today. Let my hands be used for Your purposes. Let my words bring glory to Your name. May my thoughts and actions reflect Your love and grace.

I thank You for Jesus, who came to save us, who lived among us, who taught us, and who sacrificed Himself for us. Let me live today in a way that honors His name and brings joy to Your heart.

In the name of Jesus, I pray, Amen.

----
May this prayer serve as a guiding light for you, offering peace and comfort throughout your day, and I hope it resonates with your heart, supporting you on your spiritual journey.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment