Monday, April 22, 2024

Morning Prayer for Monday, April 22, 2024

 

Monday Morning Prayer
April 22, 2024
Be dressed for action and have your lamps lit; be like those who are waiting for their master to return from the wedding banquet, so that they may open the door for him as soon as he comes and knocks.
Luke 12:35–36
Heavenly Father, as I awaken to the new light of this day, I recall the words of Your Son in Luke 12:35-36, to keep my lamp burning. I ask for Your grace to be like those servants, vigilant and prepared, ready for when the Master returns.

Lord, help me to be attentive and watchful in my daily tasks, mindful of Your presence in every moment. May my heart be steadfast in faith, and my actions a reflection of Your love and mercy.

As I step forward into the challenges and joys of this day, guide my thoughts, words, and deeds. Let me be a beacon of Your light and peace in a world that so often dwells in darkness.

And when the evening comes, may I rest in the assurance that You are with me, watching over me and my loved ones. I await Your guidance and direction, trusting in Your eternal wisdom and love.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

----
May this prayer serve as your guide throughout the morning, providing you with a sense of peace and forgiveness as you navigate through your day.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment