Monday, April 29, 2024

Morning Prayer for Monday, April 29, 2024

 

Monday Morning Prayer
April 29, 2024
The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.
Psalm 9:9–10
Heavenly Father, as the light of this new day breaks forth, I come before You with a heart of gratitude and trust. Your Word, in Psalm 9:9–10, reminds us of Your unwavering presence and steadfast love. You are a stronghold for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Lord, for those who know Your name, trust in You; for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You. This morning, I seek Your face and Your guidance. May I walk in the assurance of Your protection and love. Guide my thoughts, my actions, and my words, so they may reflect Your grace and truth.

In times of challenge or uncertainty, let me remember that You are my refuge and strength. Help me to extend Your love and compassion to those around me, being a beacon of Your hope and peace.

I commit this day into Your hands, trusting in Your eternal promises and Your unfailing goodness. In Jesus' name, Amen.

---
May this prayer serve as a source of comfort and guidance for you, offering encouragement as you navigate through the events and challenges of your day.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment