Thursday, April 18, 2024

Morning Prayer for Thursday, April 18, 2024

 

Thursday Morning Prayer
April 18, 2024
So then, a sabbath rest still remains for the people of God; for those who enter God’s rest also cease from their labors as God did from his. Let us therefore make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one may fall through such disobedience as theirs.
Revelation 3:8
Heavenly Father, as I awaken to the light of this new day, I am filled with gratitude for Your unending love and the open door You have set before me. In the stillness of this morning, I acknowledge Your presence, Lord, and the opportunities that lie ahead.

I am humbly aware of my limitations and the little power I possess on my own. Yet, in Your infinite wisdom, You have chosen me, Lord, and entrusted me with Your mission. Grant me the strength to keep Your word and to never deny Your name, even in the face of trials.

Guide my steps this day, O Lord. Let me walk through the doors You have opened with faith and courage. May my words and actions reflect Your love and grace. Help me to recognize the blessings and challenges as part of Your divine plan, embracing them with a heart full of trust in You.

As I go forth, let me be a beacon of Your light and love to those around me. Keep my spirit steadfast in Your truth, and use me as an instrument of Your peace. Thank You for Your promise, Your faithfulness, and the open door no one can shut.

In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.

----
May this prayer serve as a guiding light, instilling peace within you. Let it be a foundation for your day, anchoring you in faith and the steadfast promises of God.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment