Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Morning Prayer for Tuesday, April 9, 2024

 

Tuesday Morning Prayer
April 9, 2024
“I will not leave you orphaned; I am coming to you. In a little while the world will no longer see me, but you will see me; because I live, you also will live. On that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. They who have my commandments and keep them are those who love me; and those who love me will be loved by my Father, and I will love them and reveal myself to them.”
John 14:18-21
Heavenly Father, in the quiet of this morning, I come before You with a heart seeking Your presence. As the sun rises, heralding a new day, I am reminded of Your promise in John 14, where Jesus assured us that we would not be left as orphans, but would be visited by Your Spirit.

Lord, let Your Spirit dwell in me today. As the world awakens, fill me with the same love that Christ has for us, a love that is willing to obey and serve. Help me to keep Your commandments, not as a burden, but as a joyful response to the love You have poured into my heart.

In every interaction today, may Your love be evident in my words and actions. When I am faced with challenges or decisions, guide me with Your wisdom. In moments of doubt or fear, remind me that I am not alone, for You are with me, living within me.

Thank You for the promise of Your presence, for the assurance that we are Your children and You are our loving Father. May this truth anchor me throughout the day, giving me peace and strength.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

----
I hope this prayer resonates with you aiming to start the day with a spirit of faith and surrender to God's guidance and brings comfort and peace to your morning.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment