Sunday, May 5, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Sunday, May 5, 2024

 

Sunday Morning Prayer
May 5, 2024
I am not worthy of the least of all the steadfast love and all the faithfulness that you have shown to your servant, for with only my staff I crossed this Jordan; and now I have become two companies.
Genesis 32:10
Heavenly Father, as I greet this new day, I am reminded of Your boundless love and unwavering faithfulness. In the spirit of Genesis 32:10, I humbly acknowledge that I am not deserving of the manifold blessings You have so generously bestowed upon me.

With a heart full of gratitude, I thank You for guiding me through life's journeys, much like You guided Jacob across the Jordan with nothing but his staff. You have transformed my humble beginnings into a life filled with grace and abundance.

Lord, as I start this day, help me to walk in humility, recognizing that every success and every blessing comes from You. May Your steadfast love and faithfulness be my guiding light, and may I extend the same kindness and compassion to those I encounter today.

Give me the strength to face the challenges of this day, knowing that with You by my side, what was once one can flourish into many. May my actions reflect Your love and contribute to the growth and wellbeing of those around me.

In Your holy name, I pray, Amen.

---
May this prayer resonate with you, bringing comfort and peace to your morning, and drawing you closer to the heart of God as you navigate through the day's journey.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment