Wednesday, March 23, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

Armor

My Princess,

I know there will be times you feel as if there is no fight left inside of you. I will rescue my girl in your moments of weakness and you will feel my spirit rise up inside your soul. I will put a new passion in your heart to win any battle. In my power you will find the strength to face every spiritual giant. It is time, my daughter, to get dressed for battle and fight for your friends and family who are to weak to fight for themselves. Now, clothe yourself in my truth by reading my word and put on every piece of my armor by praying and obeying. You may be young, but you are mighty with me on your side--so step out in faith and take your appointed position in life!

Love,
Your King Who fights for you

Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness and the Spirit, which is the word of God. - Ephesians 6:13-14 (NIV)

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.