Monday, April 11, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Monday, April 11, 2016

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

I Will Give You Wings to Fly

My Beloved Bride,

I know your heart longs to dream. Don’t lose sight of your hope, my beloved; I placed that passion inside you to do something great while you are reigning here on earth. I want to be the one to lift you up in my appointed time. If you are willing to wait on me, I will take you to a place where dreams come true. Let me be the one who gives you your wings, my bride. I alone can lift you higher than you could ever fly on your own. You will see the world from a whole new point of view when you soar with me.


Love,
Your Prince 

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31 (NLT) 


Prayer to my Prince 

My Prince,


You are the wind that takes me where I want to go. You are the sweet incense that makes my life so sweet. Yes Lord, I will wait on you to give me my wings. Please prepare me for my appointed time to soar. Please be my strength that I may run this race and never give up or grow weary while waiting. Thank you in advance for my wings.


Love,
Your bride who longs to fly with you
 


Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty  power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely  more than we might ask or think. - Ephesians 3-20 

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.