Thursday, April 7, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Thursday, April 7, 2016

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.
 
Beautifully Broken

My Beautiful Warrior,

What you may see as broken inside yourself, I see as beautiful. I am the One who makes beautiful things out of broken hearts. I am the same God who took a brokenhearted orphan named Esther and turned her into a queen who saved My people. Just as I used Esther’s pain for My purpose, I will not waste a single tear you have shed, My love. I can and will use whatever is broken in your life for My glory. My love and mercy will shine brightest in those broken places. I will not only use what is broken, I will rebuild you to become even better and more beautiful than you could ever imagine.

Love,
Your King who sees your true beauty

 
This man had a very beautiful and lovely young cousin, Hadassah, who was also called Esther. When her father and mother died, Mordecai adopted her into his family and raised her as his own daughter. - Esther 2:7 (NLT) 

A Prayer for Spiritual Beauty 

Beautiful Princess! I pray that you will see how beautifully God created you and also see how He is turning your brokenness into greatness. May you believe Him fully when He says, “My grace is sufficient for you, for His power is made perfect in weakness.” I pray that you will bring your weakness and brokenness to Him so that He can restore you and turn you into something more beautiful than you could ever be on your own. I pray that all of heaven’s beauty will shine through you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end. - Ecclesiastes 3:114 (NLT)

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.