Wednesday, April 27, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

Anything

My Daughter,

Don’t let past disappointments or fears keep you from asking your daddy in heaven for what you need. When your heart is committed to following me, you can ask me anything and I will do even greater than what you ask for. If what you request is to bring glory to me and not you, I will do something so huge in your life you will me amazed. I love to prove my power to you personally. I will always keep my promises and I love when you ask me to use you to further my kingdom on earth. Keep seeking me with all your heart and wait on me to answer. Believe that I will do all that you ask in my perfect time and your faith will be strong!

Love,
Your True King 

The Lord answered, "I can do anything! Watch and you'll see my words come true." - Numbers 11:23 (CEV)

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.