Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Chocolate For Your Soul with Sheri Rose Shepherd - You Are His Beloved Bride

by Sheri Rose Shepherd

The LORD All-Powerful, the Holy God of Israel, rules all the earth. He is your Creator and husband and He will rescue you. — Isaiah 54:5


If you know Jesus as your Savior, then He is your Prince. You are His beloved bride and your glorious day of heavenly ever after is coming when your prince Jesus returns for you.

You are His bride-to-be. Will you be ready to meet Him face-to-face on that majestic day of His return? Are you ready for your Prince? Does the way you live your life today reflect that you are His Bride? Do you need to take the time to fall in love with once again with the One who gave His life for you? Are you ready to discover your "happily ever after”? Do you desire Him to reveal Himself to you in a very real and personal way? Is it your heart’s desire to live a passionate, purposed life? Do you need Him to set you free to live in the complete freedom He has already won for you?

If so, then I invite you to watch today's video and embrace Eternity, because your prince is coming for you!

God's Letter to You

I believe if The Lord was going to write you a personal letter about battles this life brings it may read like this....

My Eternal Bride,

I want to reveal a sacred secret to you my beloved. Although I am your God, I am also your eternal Husband. I will come soon to carry you over the threshold into eternity. My desire is to lift the veil from your eyes that you might see who you really are, My Princess, My Bride. I am the lover of your soul and I long to get close enough to give you a glimpse of my eternal love for you. If you will seek me with all your heart, I will reveal myself to you in extraordinary ways. If you will come before me and ask I will give you a new hope in your heart that will change your view of me and the world around you forever.

Love,
Your Creator and Husband



Treasure of Truth

No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him. — 1 Corinthians 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment