Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Morning Prayer for Wednesday, May 8, 2024

 

Wednesday Morning Prayer
May 8, 2024
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.… The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.
Psalm 46:1, 7
Heavenly Father, in the quiet of this morning, I come before You, remembering Your promise that You are our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Lord, as the day unfolds with its challenges and joys, I seek Your presence to calm my spirit and guide my steps.

You, who are with us, make the mountains of our worries crumble into the seas of Your peace. Let the waters roar and the mountains quake, yet my heart shall not fear, for You, the Lord of hosts, are with us; the God of Jacob is our stronghold.

As I start this day, let Your Holy Spirit dwell within me, that I might carry Your peace, Your strength, and Your refuge to all I meet. May my words and actions reflect Your love and grace.

God, in Your mercy, watch over us, inspire us, and lead us in paths of righteousness for Your name's sake. You are our fortress and our deliverer—our ever-present help in every moment of need.

In Your holy and mighty name, I pray, Amen.

---
As you embark on your day, facing both its challenges and blessings, may this prayer serve as spiritual nourishment and a source of peace for your heart.
The Bible texts are from the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment