Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Chocolate For Your Soul with Sheri Rose Shepherd - Faith Games

by Sheri Rose Shepherd

But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.Romans 5:8


Being good doesn't get you any closer to God, but it does glorify God. Many times we forget how amazing God's love, grace and mercy really is. No matter how bad you feel about yourself, God loves you and He is not as hard on you as you are on yourself.

His love is unending and unconditional.

Somehow we have allowed ourselves or others to make us believe that there is a faith formula to get God to love us more. When actual we end up feeling far from God because, instead of receiving His love, we play games with God in effort to get His attention. Or we believe the lie that we're not good enough to get Him to love us. This could not be farther from the truth. Yes, God does bless obedience, but He loves us unconditionally and He is a good God. Don't let anyone lead you to believe that they are closer to God than you are because they're better than you are. We are all God's children and we all walk with God's favor.

If you're ready to get the real God and let go of the games, click on the video above and let your heart be at peace and your soul embrace these powerful truths so you can be free to receive all that God has for you personally.

God's Letter to You

I believe if The Lord was going to write you a personal letter about battles this life brings it may read like this....

My Beloved Child,

You never have to play games to get my attention. My eyes are always on you and my heart is always for you. I don't see you the way you see yourself and I don't love you the way you love others. For better or for worse I am your committed heavenly father. My love does not change with the way that you act and react to me. I love you with an everlasting and nothing can separate you from that love. I am always here to catch you when you fall and carry you when you feel too weak to walk out your faith.

Love,
Your Heavenly Father who really loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment